Bacteria and odor control are two of the biggest concerns cat owners have when it comes to litter. While other litters can minimize the smell of ammonia, none actively deal with the true source of the problem – bacteria. Recognizing a void in the marketplace, Pet Loo developed the world’s first and only Triple Action Odor & Bacteria eliminating litter. Fresh Air Litter, which will hit shelves later this summer, boasts a triple action odor control that eliminates fecal odor, urine odor and odor-causing bacteria.
Most litters on the market today clump to prevent urine sinking to the bottom of the cat litter box. Fresh Air Litter has a Patented Odor Eliminating Pad™ that prevents bacteria growth in the litter box and does not require any removal of clumps to remain pristine, providing a maintenance-free litter solution that lasts two months.
In addition to being the most powerful and effective odor control cat litter on the market, Fresh Air Litter offers the following benefits:
- A proprietary syrup that coats the litter to minimize dust
- No silica dust
- The world’s first litter containing a patented carbon pad
- Granular-sized litter designed specifically to minimize tracking
- Non-clumping so only solid waste removal is required (no more scooping!)
- Made from an all-natural inert mineral that is 100% safe (even if ingested accidently by the pet)
- Not only is Fresh Air Litter so advanced that it can do all of this, but it also weighs less, costs less and lasts twice as long!
Visit Pet Loo at SuperZoo (Booths 561 & 562) to see firsthand how Fresh Air Litter traps ammonia molecules to eliminate odor and prevent bacteria growth at the source. To learn more about Pet Loo and its complete line of innovative pet waste management solutions, visit the company online at www.thepetloo.com.