Do NOT contact if you’re a RECRUITMENT FIRM or RECRUITMENT GROUP – Thank you.
We are a young energetic company with a fanatical passion for our customers and products.
Pup-Pee Solutions are the innovators and distributors of The Pet Loo – www.thepetloo.com.au & a full range of eco friendly based pet related cleaning products.
Our company continues to grow and transform at such a rapid rate. The result is that we require an experienced admin professional to support our team in the field and service our growing customer base throughout Australia from a head office level.
The position is based in our Collingwood VIC office / warehouse; however in a short period of time we are planning to move to a newer facility in the south eastern suburbs (tentatively Moorrabin but TBC)
Exceptional relationship management skills coupled with a winning can-do attitude will be a major factor in your success working with our corporate chains, key accounts & independent retailers
The successful candidate will bring with them, experience in general admin, computer software skills (our company centers around the Netsuite platform) & customer service experience.
- Managing of reception at Pup-Pee Solutions AU Head Office
- Dealing with all enquiries either in person, via phone, email and/or general correspondence
- Dealing with any random complaints from customers, retailers, distributors and/or suppliers in a professional, courteous and helpful manner
- Collection and distribution of post and daily banking
- Reconciliation of accounts payable
- Managing Netsuite, including the entering of purchase orders, invoicing clients and reconciling accounts receivable
- Arranging dispatch of the daily dispatch of goods and all communications with our freight providers (both International and domestic)
- Liaising and providing general administrative assistance with Pup-Pee’s International distributors/retail partners
- General office maintenance including scanning / filing / drop box / admin
- Procurement and management of all office supplies of stationery, kitchen supplies, equipment and furniture
- Management of travel itineraries and meeting co-ordination for team
- Assisting with the processing of insurance policies and claims
- Organisation of the Pup-Pee Solutions AU warehouse
- Manage stock control, to avoid out of stock issues (system and CEO will assist)
- Inside sales & support to field team
* Competitive Salary
* Incentive Program
The position will be a trial period for the first 3 months.
It is essential that:
- You have your own reliable transport to get to and from work.
- Be of a professional manner and appearance (company uniform will be supplied).
This is a wonderful opportunity to lead an enthusiastic, growing and innovative company. If you feel you have the experience and integrity to be a part of our team please do not hesitate to forward on your resume.
Position to be filled immediately.
* Must be a full time resident within Australia and hold a tax file number.
* It is NOT OK to contact Pup-Pee Solutions for any other reason other than applying for this position
* Do NOT contact if you’re a RECRUITMENT FIRM or RECRUITMENT GROUP – Thank you.
O: (Rear) 15-21 Derby St, Collingwood Victoria 3184
F: +61(03) 8080 6491